7 on Sunday

February 28, 2010

1. Jayson and I enjoyed a date night yesterday and went to see Avatar in 3D. It was awesome and we both want to see if again. If you haven't seen it, you should go!

2. I'm wishing that my lingering cough would just go away already.

3. I'm happy that I got to play with some new lighting equipment yesterday, in preparation for some fun sessions I'll have at the Janie and Jack Clothing store in a couple weeks.

4. I am so excited about the new live chat feature on my website and even more excited that the company I host my site with, released this awesome new feature at no additional cost.

5. Happy Anniversary to my sister, Nora and her husband, Steven. They are celebrating 11 years!

6. I am hoping that with the turning of the calendar to a new month, the snow will come to an end!

7. Hunter bowled her new high game yesterday, with a 77. She had two back to back, pocket 7/10s. She gets so excited to watch the pins fall down...it's too cute!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP