Scrapbook Page: Daddy's Remote

September 27, 2009

It feels good to complete a scrapbook page. Life has been so busy between work, caring for the girls and having photo sessions (things are going very well with Messmer Photography and I couldn't be happier). But with all of that, I haven't had much time to enjoy one of my favorite hobbies...digi scrapping. I still need to complete my August monthly layout and since September is almost over, I have that one to do as well. I'm still going with the SG 52 (or my version of it) and am excited that at the end of the year, I will have a scrapbook with layouts from the whole year. I've enjoyed looking back at how much the girls have grown.

This page is dedicated to Jayson's TV remote control. When Hunter wants to watch TV downstairs, she will ask to watch "daddy's TV". As with most men, the remote in our household is controlled 99.99% of the time by Jayson (love you honey). I'm not sure where he was on the day Aubrey found the remote lying around, but I was right behind her with the camera to capture her enjoying time playing with daddy's remote....LOL!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg haha this is to funny i love the 3rd one lol

erica

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP