Currently

September 27, 2012

Totally random...... Currently I'm.....

  • Feeling worn out from trying to balance work, school and family.  
  • Wanting to build in some bi-weekly (or even weekly - if I can arrange it) ME time 
  • Enjoying the cool fall air that is coming in from the cracked window
  • Listening to the sound of Timmy Turner from the TV - but surprisingly the kids are sitting quietly together, watching...without any issues or fights!
  • A bit jealous of the mom's who don't have to work out side of the home....I wish I could be one of them...for at least a little while
  • Trying not to give into mommy guilt when Hunter asks why I can't pick her up from school (darn work gets in the way!)
  • Wearing my hair curly because I hit snooze one too many times this morning and didn't have time to straighten it.
  • Waiting for my dryer to go off so I can fold and put away a load of laundry
Linking up today to Ali Edwards' blog. Lots of other awesome bloggers/scrapbookers are too...be sure to check it out! 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP