2012 Project Life

January 1, 2012

This year, I am going to be using the Jessica Sprague / Becky Higgins digital project life clementine collection to document our life.  I love scrapping digitally and I love the simplicity of Project Life, so the digital clementine collection was right up my alley.  I created my own set of templates to help record our life in 2012.  I want to keep this simple, stress free and fun. The goal is to get to the end of 2012 and have a whole year of memories to look back on.

I will be printing my layouts out in 8x8 size and plan to do that on a monthly basis.  I've been a little behind on printing out my layouts and just uploaded some layouts (over 60) to Persnickety for printing and can't wait to see them in my albums. 

Here is my opening title page.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this design!! Beautiful girls!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP