The Box

January 10, 2011

(click to view larger image)

The note in the box read: Honey, I love you with all my heart. P.S. Maybe next year I will fill this box.

Journaling: One year after we started dating, Jayson gifted me a beautiful box with this lovely note inside. Of course, he was counting on me wondering if there was something else (something that sparkled) that should have been inside the box. He let me ponder on those thoughts for a little while and then had me open just one more present...which happened to be an adorable teddy bear and around it's neck was a beautiful diamond necklace, that fit perfectly inside the box.

Layout was featured in the Scrap Girls newsletter today.   Visit the Scrap Girls gallery for a list of credits.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP