The Sun is Out

March 5, 2010

Thank goodness March is finally here. I know February is the shortest month of the year, but man did this past month seem to drag on and on! I hope that with the passing of Feb 2010, old man winter is done with the major snow fall. The sun is out again today and the big snow piles are starting to melt...yippy! We are expecting a pretty nice weekend. I am itching to get back outside and do some shooting! I have a fun session scheduled for this Sunday, but it's indoors. And then next week I'll be shooting my Janie and Jack sessions - these should be a lot of fun!

Tonight is card club night, so I get some mommy time out. I hope the cards are nicer to me than last month (I came in 2nd to last place). Tomorrow will be a busy day of final preparations for next week. And then my session on Sunday morning. In between that stuff, I need to get to the grocery, do laundry, load/edit some family photos and hopefully get my hair cut.

If you've read my blog for a while, you'll know that I use to show a lot of candid photos of my family on the blog, but I've gotten away from that. As a photographer, my goal is to take beautiful images for my clients. And while, I want beautiful images of my own girls as well - I haven't been taking a lot of everyday memories of them recently....and as a mom, I want those one's too! So, look for the return of candid (not so perfect, because life isn't always perfect) photo's of the Messmer group here on my family/scrapping blog.

Oh and in case you are curious...I'm sad to report that I didn't get picked for the either of the two creative team (CT) calls, I applied to recently. There are so many talented ladies out there!! I enjoyed the process of submitting my applications and will continue to keep my eye out for CT calls that interest me. And of course, I'll continue to spend time scrapping and sharing those layouts on the blog. I recently looked back at some of my first digi scrapping pages and boy have I come a long way with the look of my pages...LOL!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP